New Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Quick Post: Fourth of July Weekend

Just a quick post today to share some photos of our fun Fourth of July weekend. We spent the morning at the beach with friends sipping concealed beers, practicing yoga poses, surfing (not me), and playing Ladder Ball.
We headed back to our place early to watch the quarter final match between Colombia and Brazil. I was pretty bummed that Colombia lost but deep down I know that the World Cup is just a fabrication full of manipulation, bets, and lies. Still, I was hoping for a win. 
Luckily my friend came over with her precious, adorable, swoon-worthy child right as the game ended and he quickly took my mind off it.
*He's licking an empty shot glass that had Aguardiente, a Colombian liqueur, in it. Rebekah, you're going to have your hands full with this one when he's older...*
The rest of the Fourth was spent hanging out with friends and then some late night dancing to end the holiday.
Saturday was a day of total rest and recuperation, of which I will not go into details except to give my thanks to Netflix and couches, and Sunday Chris and I did some stand up paddle-boarding (SUP) at the Carlsbad Lagoon. All photos of that were taken by Chris on his GoPro, which is water proof, hence the watery blur. All in all it was a really fun weekend and another reason I love summer! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: