New Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks

We're hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house today for the family here in SD and we've got a lot of work to do, as do most of you, probably, so I just wanted to share a quick post today to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers (pretty much my awesome family) and to share a few of the many things that I'm grateful for today.

So thankful for my life partner; we may drive each other crazy at times but I wouldn't want it any other way with anyone else. In his words, "that's pasiĆ³n".

I'm very thankful, in ways that I can't even express, for my families and the constant support and love they give me. I'm so lucky.

Loads of gratitude for my dogs, and dogs in general, for the simple, pure happiness they bring me.

Grateful for the path that my life has taken me to have the privilege to live in a great house with such magnificent views.

Thankful for living in California, an easygoing and progressive state that gives me hope and always finds ways to recharge my spirit.

And I'm thankful for my abilities - for being able to think, create, and do. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

p.s - If you're looking for something to watch other than football today, may I highly recommend "This is America, Charlie Brown: The Mayflower's Voyagers" ?















No comments: