New Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow Me!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Not only do I enjoy writing a blog but I really like reading them, too, and discovering new ones. To keep up with all the blogs that I read I used to use Google Reader but yesterday I found out that it's being discontinued on July 1st so I switched to Bloglovin. It's so much better that I'm bummed I didn't use Bloglovin earlier!

Now I invite you to organize all of the blogs you read on Bloglovin and to follow me there, too, using the link above.

And don't worry - if you wish to remain an anonymous reader you'll do so in Bloglovin as well. I will have no idea who's reading my posts, just as I don't know now (unless you comment, of course).

Have a happy Friday! Hope it's as blue and sunny for you as it is here in San Diego!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McLovin'.... ; )
Jamsey