New Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

We're Back!

Hi. Hope everyone's holidays were spent happy and well. I celebrated New Year's Eve at 9:30 p.m and was asleep by 11:00 because I came down with a nasty cold and was exhausted. But Colombia was so much fun and spending time with my family was worth getting a little sick from all the air travel.

Now that we are back in California  we are moving in to a house in San Marcos so we have been pretty busy. Internet service has been a bit shoddy so I'm writing this post on my phone which is kind of a pain in the ass. I just wanted to let you all know that we are home safe and sound and please keep posted because I took hundreds of pictures in Colombia and I will be organizing a series of picture heavy posts to come soon.

2 comments:

Kallmen said...

Oh no...no Blog! say it's not so! Valley Center has good service and the dogs would love you to come over. Okay maybe Dave and I would too. Besides I want to see the Colombia pictures!

Magnus said...

is this some sort of SAG strike!