New Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays

First and foremost I want to say that my thoughts are with all the families, teachers, and students from Newton, Connecticut in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy. I really have no other words that can make sense of the situation and I can't find anything to say that'll make anyone feel better so all I can offer is my sympathy .

Tomorrow Chris and I are going to Colombia to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve with my mom's side of the family, whom he has not yet met. I don't have much time to write anything else because we're driving up to Palos Verdes in a few minutes and flying out from Los Angeles tomorrow morning. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this little blog of mine.

I hope your holidays are wonderful and safe. Merry Christmas (etc.) and have a happy New Year!







3 comments:

Diana Papazian said...

Safe trip to both of you. How exciting! And Happy New Year:)

Kallmen said...

We will miss you like crazy but I know you will have fun and can't wait for the blog postings from/about Colombia...we will make sure the grandpuppies have a super Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow, hours away! Exciting!
Pop