New Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Driving

Just writing a quick post from the Starbucks in Yuma, Arizona as Chris takes a conference call in the car. We are driving to Texas today to spend Thanksgiving with my family in McAllen. Why drive instead of fly? We are gluttons for punishment. Actually, we are good road trippers so long drives aren't difficult for us to handle. And we also reward ourselves for our patience  by eating fast food that we normally don't eat, like the In N Out burger and fries we are about to eat for lunch and the mocha frappucino I'm sipping right now.


But the real reason we are driving is to get Bear and bring him back to California with us. I don't trust taking him in the cargo of an airplane so he'll ride in comfort in the backseat of the car. I've missed him so much these last few months and I can't wait to see him.



I'll write another post in a few days but till then wish us luck on our trip and hopefully I'll see some of you in The Valley soon.

No comments: